Due to the latest COVID-19 situation, many employers are going towards hiring employees which can work remotely for those jobs for which physically presence is not essential.
- If you are interested to be part of the remote workforce then first step is to find out which jobs suits you.
- You can browse internet and find out the job which is being offered as remote and is in line with your experience.
- Prepare your resume which is in line with JD (job description).
- Evaluate your resume vis-à-vis JD; refine your resume so that your resume matching score is 80% or above.
- Apply for the job, which are remote and contract postions.
- Once you get the commincation started, let them know that you will work C2C (corp2corp). If they are will for this arrangement do let then know Chaych will be your company.
- Send your email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with three attachments
- Job Description link
- Resume in Word
- 80% or above resume matching score (screen shot)
- You will the get the response back with two information from Chaych
- You will get one USA based telephone number and
- one dedicated @chaych.com email address
- Update your resume with these additional information
- All calls received on your USA based numbers will be forwarded to your local phone.
- Apply for the job directly/via recruiter as mentioned on the JD link.
- If you get the response back from employer, forward the mail to email@example.com
- Fill additional information to a link which will be provided to you.
- Chaych will get your on-line interview scheduled with employers.
- Financial agreement between you and Chaych will take place.
- If selected on-boarding process and NDA (non-disclosure agreement) will take place.
- Availability of all on-line communication tools will be done by Chaych
Few of the tools to evaluate the resume
- Resume Worded
- Job Scan
- Resume Grade